Name fresh graduate employment nets
Date of birth: in November 1984
Height: 160 cm
Ethnic composition: han
Political 【英语翻译学习网（en.300168.com）你的英语学习好帮手】outlook: political independents
Graduate school: guangzhou second business school
September 2000 to July 2003 in guangzhou at the second commercial secondary specialized schools
In January 2009 as a shop assistant in burberry so far
For many years I have accumulated a lot of experience in sales, and is able to communicate with customers
I love working, progresses, strong ability to work, and others can get along with each other, and have good obedience and team work spirit. Once in more than one service properties in the company, have related working experience and well received. Believe that can adapt to your company's work, hope you can give I exhibit of opportunity.
1. bad english: a recruiter is looking for an excuse not to consider your application, and bad grammar gives him an excuse to put your application in the special file marked the bin. a badly written cv shows you are disinterested or that you just can’t spell. either way, it’s fatal. check it yourself, and get someone else to go over your cv – it is easy to miss mistakes in your own copy.
2. just the facts: have you provided relevant contact details – have you entered the right numbers?
3. don’t be passive: can you solve problems, will you walk into your job running? if you can – great – you’re what your employee is looking for. the question is: have you communicated this with your cv?
4. don’t be vague: details help. state what you have achieved, with action verbs, and use numbers where possible.
5. customisation counts: one size does not fill all. read the job specification carefully. look for key words in the text the reveal the kind of personality being looked for, and what the employer expects the right candidate to be able to deliver.
6. don’t be dull: no one wants to know your duties ; they want to hear your achievements.
7. don’t be flabby: tell your story – but don’t make your cv too long, or cut it down so much it says nothing at all.
8. design: make your cv pleasing to the eye. how your cv is presented tells a story
9. don’t put it off: if you see a job you’re interested in, don’t delay putting together the application – do it the same day and send it the same day.